Thursday, 29 March 2007

First Spot: Very First Post!

Well, the About Me tells you a bit about, well, me! The photo of me by the way, was taken a long way from Tasmania. I was fortunate to visit Tucson, Arizona, earlier this year, and attend the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show, the biggest event of its kind in the world. There were more than 40 individual shows.

The photo was taken at a friend's place, Gary, who lives on the outskirts of Tucson, and whom I knew from a photography forum.

Anyway, if you want to know more about this year's Tucson Show, there is a write-up in a new magazine - the Australian and New Zealand Mineral Collector Magazine, published by me through lulu.com. You can find out more about this at here.

1 comment:

RHCarpenter said...

Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere, Steve!! I'll be checking in on you and I know you have a lot of great stuff to add to the mix.